Followers

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011

Mitbringsel von den Kolleginnen

Wie versprochen, zeige ich heute, was meine lieben Demo-Kolleginnen mitgebracht haben. Jeder überlegt sich ja eine Kleinigkeit - und so tauschen wir immer sehr schöne Dinge untereinander aus. Auch dieses Mal waren wieder sehr schöne Projekte dabei:

Tina brachte diese schöne Box mit, darin befanden sich zwei Anhänger (Tags) sowie eine schöne Karte.

Von Angelina gab es diese wunderschöne "Hut"-Schachtel, gefüllt mit sündigen Süßigkeiten.
Von Michaela haben wir diese 4 Kärtchen erhalten, einfach süß und sehr schön verpackt.

Susanne hat diese tolle Box mitgebracht, die Farben sind der Hit (genau mein Ding).
Frauke konnte leider nicht zum Treff kommen (gute Besserung an dieser Stelle für dich), hat uns aber diese süße Schoki-Verpackung zukommen lassen (gefüllt mit meiner Lieblings-Schokolade - mmh....)
Eine tolle Idee von Nici, ein kleiner Tragekorb. Ganz pfiffig und darin befand sich auch noch eine kleine Süßigkeit.

Von Maria gab es für alle die schöne Karte in grün, für Angelina und mich noch zum Geburtstag die süße Karte in pink. Einfach herzig :o)

Michaela hat mir noch diese tolle Box sowie eine Karte nachträglich zum Geburtstag überreicht. Was hab ich mich darüber gefreut.

Ihr seht also, viele tolle neue Inspirationen, die man an solch einem schönen Mittag austauschen kann.
Wenn du auch Lust haben solltest, Demo zu werden, dann meld dich doch einfach mal bei mir, wenn du Fragen dazu haben solltest. Ich bereue nicht, diesen Schritt gewagt zu haben.

Denkt ihr noch an meine kleine Verlosung? Bis heute abend 19.00 Uhr einen Kommentar hinterlassen und vielleicht bist du noch diese Woche der glückliche Besitzer der kleiner Anhängertüte.

Einen schönen Tag euch allen.

Liebe Grüße
Silke

Kommentare:

  1. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really really good paragraph
    on building up new blog.
    Feel free to visit my website :: Property Bodrum

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Feel free to visit my webpage : immobilien in alanya

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very soon this web site will be famous among all blogging and site-building people, due to it's good posts
    Here is my page : Asunto Antalyassa

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you've done a
    awesome job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox.
    Excellent Blog!
    my site > immobilien in bodrum

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.
    My weblog ; Eiendom i Tyrkia

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was curious to find out how you center yourself and
    clear your mind before writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
    I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how
    to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Thanks!
    My web blog cheap villas for sale in alanya

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Howdy I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was researching
    on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to
    say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to read through it all at the minute but I
    have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please
    do keep up the excellent work.
    My page - immobilien kaufen Antalya

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Howdy I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great job.
    Stop by my website - http://www.youtube.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hello everybody, here every one is sharing these familiarity, so it's pleasant to read this webpage, and I used to pay a visit this web site daily.
    Feel free to visit my webpage laser tattoo removal

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention
    that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon!
    Check out my web-site : skin bleaching

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Appreciating the persistence you put into your site and
    in depth information you present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
    outdated rehashed information. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my
    Google account.
    My web page :: how to lose man boobs fast

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever
    work and exposure! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.
    Review my webpage : acne problems

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I've learn several excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you put to create this sort of excellent informative site.
    My webpage :: get rid

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Very good info. Lucky me I ran across your website by chance
    (stumbleupon). I've bookmarked it for later!
    Also visit my page ; how to lose man boobs

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. What's up, its nice piece of writing about media print, we all know media is a wonderful source of facts.
    My website ; skin lightening pills

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and all. Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great
    pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this website could definitely be one of the best in its niche.
    Excellent blog!
    Here is my website ... whitening cream

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Deinen Besuch auf meinem Blog und für Deinen Kommentar. Das ist reines Balsam für die Seele :o)